Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Close Encounter


OK - we're back to "duckies and bunnies", just for fun. This little giggle was back in the files and I found it while assembling a "PiCassieO" catalogue. I remember wondering how on earth Cassie made the marks in the upper left. They stood alone for a while, and then she added some more swipes and suddenly I was seeing a weird little UFO and a chipmunk, checking each other out!

While I'm thinking about it, Cassie and I send thanks to our friend Moira at "Dog Art Today" for the great article about our art! If you want to take a look, the address is: http://dogarttoday.com/ . The entry is for November 10. Any dog lover will enjoy Moira's site!

Reminder: "PiCassieO" prints will increase in price after December 31. Contact me at beth@bethstafford.com to order now!

And don't forget our store - lots of colorful, joyous art on gifts for everyone, at http://www.cafepress.com/airedale_art .

1 comment:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Sorry Cassie, I'm having a good giggle here @ Quackers & Chip!

Off the check out the article.

Love, pats & pets
Blue