Sunday, October 19, 2008

Green Spot

I can't believe I missed this one - it was from last fall, when the sun is so nice coming through the west window. Cassie usually starts the morning sitting on the back of the couch, looking out that window while I'm getting ready to go downstairs. Unless I get out on the roof to clean it, the window accumulates dust and waterspots on the outside to serve as background for Cassie's markings on the inside. The green spot was actually a sunspot that showed up unexpectedly. There was fall foliage in the mix too, so I got a lot of interesting colors and shapes to work with.

The light is right at the moment to photograph Cassie's latest effort - she's outdone herself, this time! I'd better get on it, while the gettin's good. And then I think we'll go out and enjoy that wonderful light firsthand.


No comments: