Friday, January 23, 2009

Wild Dog 3

Thought we'd take a break from the "Herbs" and post something totally different. This one was started two years ago and I never could be satisfied with the outcome. Since I started playing with creating my own gradients, some of the old works have been redone with surprising results. Wild Dog 3 is one of them.

Cassie has been supplying me with so much new material lately that I'd better not spend too much time on "Memory Lane"! This morning she started roaring as soon as I raised the blinds: the deer herd was streaking through the back yard and she went totally "cracker dog". There is probably some new art on the bathroom window as well - not her usual venue, but she knew that was the direction they went. Never a dull moment around here, for sure.

1 comment:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hi there Beth & Cassie!

I haven't forgotten you, just a under a bit of pressure about commenting @ mo.

The blueness of this one certainly appeals to me.
Cassie & her dear watching made me smile - how do you ever keep up with her work!

Love, pats & pets
Blue