Monday, January 5, 2009

The Herb Series





No, that's not herb as in plant; there is an artist nearby named Herb Jackson whose works I greatly admire. The incredible colors in his heavily textured and scraped paintings just blow me away. While cleaning up my teaching space I found an old article about one of his series and got the idea to make some custom gradients using his colors and apply them to my photo manipulations, since someone once told me that Cassie's style was similar to Herb's! Wow, is this ever a change from the Winter Works. Here we go with Herb One through Three; comments welcomed! Note: the order is reversed. I did load them in sequence, for the record.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just left a blog on my site about your being so great.
Come visit me.
Rufus

Bogart H. Devil said...

WOW - GO CASSIE!!!

Love,
Bogart