Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Too Many Irons in the Fire!


I've been so busy with various other projects that "PiCassieO" has been on hiatus as far as producing any new work. Not Herb Anymore is an exception, although it really isn't exactly new: it was originally in my "Herb" series last year. After I wiped out all my custom gradients accidentally, the new ones I developed were so colorful that I decided to revisit some previous work that no longer pleased me. "Extreme Makeover" here - it's much, much better the second time around!

One thing occupying my time was closing our first Cafe Press store and opening a new one, Art by PiCassieO! , mentioned in my last post. Presently featured is our "I Love My Dog" design on a bunch of tees and assorted gift items. The heart comes from Storm Door, previously posted here. Looks great in print; below is the ceramic ornament version.
You know you need one of these! Or maybe two or three...nice gifts for dog lovers!

No comments: