Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mexican Morning

Totally new palette here - reminds me of the Southwest, or Mexico, with the warm earth colors. It started as yet another view through the storm door, which Cassie regularly covers with her marks. The last time I cleaned it, to my surprise there were also marks on the outside. Not sure if it was a "guest artist" or and expression of Cassie's eagerness to get inside and have food!


I haven't made it to the "abstract title creator" yet (obviously) - never can remember about it until it's not convenient (like now). When I do, I'll republish a bunch of prints under their new names - that should be fun! It's on my "to do" list, as of now. I'll be listing this one in my Etsy store shortly.


Your comments about the art are welcomed! If you'd like to subscribe to my posts, click on the button on the upper right.

No comments: